Indianapolis, IN Dogsters! Need help with Transport, this Saturday Nov 6th

Tiffany MitchellTiffany Mitchell IOWAPosts: 6,792Member
edited 4 November, 2010 in Dogster Railroad
Ok, I know dogster Gunner is putting some feelers out (thank you!!), but I thought I would just ask you all. Yes, it's for the Marley transport, I was given the ok to try again, so here I am crossing my paws and hoping! I really need one or two transporters to get from Indianapolis IN to Columbus OH, starting out early Saturday morning. Its for a male, fixed, wheaten mix. AND- I'll throw this out here too- I also need a Somerset PA to Harrisburg PA section for Sunday!- :q Marley is Going to his NEW Home this Weekend, THANK YOU!!!

Comments

• Amanda BurgerAmanda Burger FishersPosts: 21,269Member
    edited 1 November, 2010
    :-h Sent you an email!
  • Tiffany MitchellTiffany Mitchell IOWAPosts: 6,792Member
    edited 2 November, 2010
    THANK YOU Bailey!!:q So here is the new email I have sent out: WooHoo!! Morning All! Great news to report, we have that FIRST part out of Indianapolis filled! *happy dance* NOW just 2 other sections, we are SOOOO Close gang! What we need now: Saturday Nov 6th- Indianapolis IN to Dayton OH- FILLED!-- thanks Bailey!! Dayton OH to Columbus OH-- NEED! Columbus OH to Pittsburgh PA-- FILLED-- thanks Kathy! Pittsburgh- over night-- FILLED thanks Evanee! Sunday Nov 7th: Pittsburgh PA to Somerset PA- FILLED thanks Evanee! Somerset PA to Harrisburg PA-- NEED! Harrisburg PA to Marley\'s New Furever Home- FILLED! thanks Nancy! We can do this! I know it. If you\'ve been watching, now is the time to jump right in! Never helped with transport before- Now is the time! All mileage is tax deductible! Lets get this doggie home, Tiffany
  • Rachael ThompsonRachael Thompson Posts: 2,391Member
    edited 2 November, 2010
    I'm so glad to see this! I'd been asking around without any luck. Hopefully the other legs get filled soon so Marley can get where he needs to be.
    edited 2 November, 2010
    Thank you Gunner! You\'re my lucky charm:)) My other leg in OH was filled today too!! So that just means the one in PA, and then we\'re done!! ;P
    edited 3 November, 2010
    Success!!! I am as sure as I can be right now that Marley will make the journey to his new home, AND if all goes well, he may be meeting up with another wheatie and continuing their journeys togehter!!:-h Thank you to all my volunteers and to the Dogster communtiy!=D>
  • diddy parksdiddy parks Posts: 461Member
    edited 3 November, 2010
    I'd LOVE to fill this. But I have a previous engagement that I can't get out of. (Search and Rescue Drill --and I'm the organizer.. have multiagencies participating) I live near Richmond Ind, so I'd be perfect for the job. Wrong weekend.. dang!
  • Leslie FosterLeslie Foster WyomissingPosts: 259Member
    edited 4 November, 2010
    Emma -- did you get your Somerset to Harrisburg leg filled for Sunday???? I'm doing a westbound transport along that route Sunday morning, and could try to fill that leg on my return trip if needed.
    edited 4 November, 2010
    Aw, shoot Tuck, maybe next time ;) Thank you Guest! I did get my last leg filled in, just doing the paperwork now :)) Marley is meeting up with another wheaten going west in Pittsburgh, they are journeying the rest of the way together.%:D%
    edited 4 November, 2010
    ---yikes ^ I meant going EAST. *face palm*:))