Help Needed for wheatie Jan 21-23 MN-IA-NE!!!

Tiffany MitchellTiffany Mitchell IOWAPosts: 6,792Member
edited 17 January, 2011 in Dogster Railroad
Hey guys! I have a transport (that I'm working on), and wanted to see if any Dogsters could help out. I am trying to move a male wheaten terrier (who loves car rides). We have found a great home for him and just need to get him there! :) Friday Jan 21st Duluth MN to Hinckley MN 1hr 16min NEED Hinclkey MN to Minneapolis MN 1hr 22min NEED Minneapolis MN to Albert Lea MN 1hr to 38min NEED Albert Lea MN to Clear Lake IA 41min FILLED overnight Saturday Jan 22nd Clear Lake IA to Des Moines IA 1hr 51min FILLED Des Moines IA to Avoca IA 1hr 36min NEED Avoca IA to Lincoln NE 1hr 46 min NEED Lincoln NE to North Platte NE FILLED Sunday North Platte NE to Broomfild CO FILLED- NEW HOME!!! Thanks!! ETA: FILLED!!! YAY! WooHoo! and the Best thing....I'm going to do part of Iowa,=;

Comments

• Tiffany MitchellTiffany Mitchell IOWAPosts: 6,792Member
    edited 17 January, 2011
    WooHoo!! Looks like things are moving along! Is there anyone that could help early afternoon/late morning FRIDAY from Hinckley MN to Minneapolis MN?? Just need that ONE person, I think I have this transport filled!!!!!;c;;c;;c;;c;