Best Carpet Cleaner

Holly RichardsonHolly Richardson St.JosephPosts: 149Member
edited 4 November, 2015 in Dogs and a Clean Home
I need to invest in a good carpet cleaner (preferably small) for pet messes. I live with my mom, and she is gracious enough to allow not only myself, but three dogs and two cats, to live with her. My Beagle Fitzgerald occasionally has accidents on the floor, and since Randy the puggle joined the pack, he occasionally has an accident. I just don't want my mom's carpet to constantly smell like pee since she is doing me such a huge favor. I told her that when I got my refund check that I would get a carpet cleaner. I was looking at the Bissell SpotBot. We have had the Little Green in the past, but I felt like they were not very durable. Any suggestions? Also, can you put Nature's Miracle in a machine like the SpotBot? Thanks!

Comments

• Stephanie PykeStephanie Pyke OmahaPosts: 1,372Member
    edited 22 January, 2011
    I find that dissolving 1.5 cup borax and a little apple cider vinegar mixed in a quart water does wonders for my spots. it has to be all dissolved so it can go into my hoover steamvac I have chis and sometimes they miss. the cleaning solutions are so expensive!
  • Brittany WoodBrittany Wood DaltonPosts: 7,144Member
    edited 31 January, 2011
    I like OUT products sold at walmart in the pet section. I used the one for carpet when training all my dogs at our apt we used to live in. Everyone said you couldn't even tell we had dogs. Now that we are in our condo I keep it just incase they get sick or something and I use the kind made for hard surfaces where their potty mats are.
  • edited 18 December, 2012
    It was necessary to cleaning my carpet by a best method and I continuo finding a best method via online. At least I see here a best method http://www.reddogcarpetcleaning.com/ for cleaning your housing carpet. Please visit here for more learn.
  • edited 21 June, 2013
    I find that dissolving 1.2 cup borax and a little apple cider vinegar mixed in a quart water does wonders for my spots
  • edited 16 September, 2013
    The Little green monster by Bissell does well with spots, stay away from products like resolve, and don't forget to have your carpet cleaned professionally once a year. Pet owners should make sure that they hire a company that uses a truck-mounted carpet cleaning system and not a portable or "pet stains" will never fully extract, hope this helps... Feel free to visit my website if you have any other questions... http://www.windycitysteam.com
  • edited 7 August, 2013
    There are several good products on the market, just ask at your local pet store.
  • edited 4 September, 2013
    There are various products available now a days for carpet cleaning.
  • FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxonFlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon Norman OKPosts: 56,647Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited 7 September, 2013
    Bumping to drown the spambots

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) Nerys, Celt & Saxon
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

• Delta SnowyDelta Snowy Posts: 135Member
    edited 9 September, 2013
    I just dilute vinegar with some water and dump it on the carpet. I also use my Dyson for getting pet hair out of everything. They are expensive, though.
  • Rory HaasRory Haas Posts: 1Member
    edited 2 November, 2013
    There are many different methods of carpet cleaning and yes many people dilute vinegar while cleaning it. This method is also useful and the spot are easily removed.
  • Huey TanHuey Tan Posts: 108Member
    edited 2 November, 2013
    I believe in the power of Borex too!!! Baking powder sprinkled do help neutralize odors and also absorb up the "eeks"... dry them out in fact (Only for the beginning phase of my pup, he peed, never pooped while in training). Everyday maintainence... Run the vac (got a Neato Robot) every 2-3 days. Manual vaccuum weekly (Bissel). Swifter, swifter & a great broom a must. Floor cleaners & detergents for the deck. Scoop kitty litter (cat).
  • edited 24 December, 2013
    I use Get Serious! Pheromone Stain & Odor Remover. I also like Only Natural Pet Stain & Odor Control. But, Get Serious! is probably the best. It lifts out odor and even cat spray. It completely extracts odors, stains and pheromones. It also rejuvenates carpet fibers. It will never yellow. Also, you can warm it in the microwave!
  • Solayman HossainSolayman Hossain Posts: 1Member
    edited 25 December, 2013
    There are many different methods of carpet cleaning such as Carpet Cleaning in Bellevue phenol etc. This method is also useful and the spot are easily removed.
  • DeaDea NHPosts: 7,176Member ✭✭✭
    edited 27 December, 2013
    Bump
  • chandan singhchandan singh Posts: 14Member
    edited 30 December, 2013
    Just go to your nearest pet shop and ask for the carpet cleaner or you can search online their are several dog cleaning product are available at the online pet stores.
  • treesamayj maytreesamayj may Posts: 3Member
    edited 27 March, 2014
    Hiring the services of a residential maid services would be an ideal thing to do. I’m not sure how well you would be able to get the carpet cleaning done with perfection by yourself. But you can rely on a maid service company for sure as they will get the done with much perfection and there would be no stench lingering around after that!
  • jang geungulkjang geungulk Posts: 1Member
    edited 13 March, 2014
    If you have needed the best Carpet Cleaning services please feel free to contact us. We are having so many years of experience in this field.
  • Jennet CharlesJennet Charles Posts: 2Member
    edited 11 April, 2014
    I recently got the carpet installed for my living area from the experts. These experts advised for carpet cleaning shampoos for removal of the spots.
  • Sydney ProSydney Pro Posts: 5Member
    edited 4 November, 2015
    For what it is worth here is a little guide for getting stains out of carpets and rugs, and yes it includes pet accidents: http://www.orientalrugcare.com.au/Spot-Stain-Removal/Rug-Stain-Chart.htm
  • Sydney ProSydney Pro Posts: 5Member
    edited 4 November, 2015
    Oh I forgot to mention that this guide is from the premier rug cleaner in Sydney, so they know what they are talking about. To make it easier, here are the key steps: To prevent spreading, blot up liquid with white paper towel or absorbent cloth. Scoop up solids with the end of a knife or spoon. Before application of spotting agents an Oriental rug , carpet or upholstery, pretest for colourfastness in an inconspicuous area. Apply the spot removal agent to a clean towel or cloth, not directly onto the rug. DO NOT RUB, but use blotting motions. If the origin of the spot is unknown, use the DRY SPOTTER first. If the spot remains, use the GENERAL SPOTTER. Best results will be obtained if the spot is still wet. Food and beverages that contain dyes can be difficult or impossible to remove completely. When applying DRY SPOTTER or other solvent containing products, have the work area well ventilated.
  • elvinsimselvinsims Posts: 6Member
    The pet messes are in everyone home I would like to suggest you deebot m80 it helps me a lot and hope it will work for you too. But it may vary from person to person I am very pleased with my vacuum but my friend purchased the same but did not satisfied. Would suggest you, read the reviews it will help you to have to choose the best one for you. I will recommend deebot m80.Hope it helps
    elvinsims said:
    The pet messes are in everyone home I would like to suggest you deebot m80 it helps me a lot and hope it will work for you too. But it may vary from person to person I am very pleased with my vacuum but my friend purchased the same but did not satisfied. Would suggest you, read the reviews it will help you to have to choose the best one for you. I will recommend deebot m80.Hope it helps
    But don't get trapped with reviewers I have found a useful source for you "Deebot m80 " it is portraying the exact vacuum
    Deebot robot is the best choice for most of the user.