Help Save Our Dog Roc, Please!

Erin DerstineErin Derstine Posts: 1Member
edited 5 August, 2011 in Get Well Soon
Please take 5 minutes out of your day to help us make a difference. Our dog was hit by a car on January 20th. The entire story can be read at a website we started for him: http://helpsaveroc.wordpress.com With the ongoing care to help save him, our bills are becoming imensely expensive as you can imagne. Without the help from our friends, family, and even kind-hearted strangers, we are not able to afford the next 3-4 surgeries our buddy needs. Roc is a vitale part of out family. He has so many people that care for him which is why I think he has made it this far. The road to recovery is not to far away. If you could please just take some time out of your day and visit the link above – it would mean so much to us. If you have any advice or recommendations – we would love to hear them! If you can donate anything – from $.25 to whatever you can afford – it is a HUGE help & a step in the right direction for us. This is not a scam and if you chose to donate MAKE SURE you print a copy of your donation confirmation from PayPal for your tax records. I have all of the vet information listed as well on the HelpSaveRoc site so you can call and verify if need be. Feel free to contact/e-mail me with ANY questions that you may have and thank you for even taking the time to read this!