Special Transport Offer from our rescue: S'Wheat Rescues (MO-NJ)**Time is of the Essence**

Tiffany MitchellTiffany Mitchell IOWAPosts: 6,792Member
This is a message from our president of our rescue: I will personally be making a trip out to New Jersey to take Kacie to her new forever home. Due to her Addison's disease I feel it is in her best interest for me to take her to minimize her stress as that is a trigger for issues with this disease. I will be leaving Kansas City on Sunday, October 23 and plan on getting as far as Columbus OH and will finish the trip on Monday. I plan on spending a couple of days with my bestie Laurie, our vice-president and will be heading back on the 27th. However, all dogs would need to be picked up on my trip out as I would have no way to keep them and take care of them after arriving in NJ. If you live along my route, or close enough to it to meet me and there is a dog in Kansas City that you are interested in adopting, then please put in your application IMMEDIATELY so that the coordinators can get you screened in time. Please mention in the notes section of your app that you are wishing to take advantage of this transport offer. Here is my intended route: Click Me for Route The following dogs are eligible - you can find their bios and pics on the website at See the Cuties Waiting for their Furever Home Ma Pa Nellie O Nellie 2 Laura Mary Carrie Eddie Iris Poppy Pippin Mollie MO Winkie Bodie Otis Cassidy Watson Winnie Eddie Again, time is of the essence as we will have to get you screened and approved prior to the date I am leaving! Wendy