Power of Paw for Jack

Kelly LawKelly Law BuffaloPosts: 10,563Member
edited 27 April, 2012 in Plus Power of the Paw
Could I some prayers for Jack. He's going to the vet on Friday, to see about his tooth, but most likely he'll be having surgery to get it removed. I feel like a failure because I didn't stop the boys from rough housing. They do it all the time and nothing happened before. So prayers will definitely be helpful right about now. Thanks Dogsters.

Comments

• Pam LaVignePam LaVigne Posts: 5,251Member
    edited 23 April, 2012
    |:||bb| On your trip to the vet. Prayers being said as well. Wishing you the best of luck and a quick easy solution and healing time if necessary.|:|
  • Kelly LawKelly Law BuffaloPosts: 10,563Member
    edited 23 April, 2012
    Thank you Mika and Kai. Mom and I both appreciate this. Hopefully, the first visit will be the only visit and hopefully they will be able to fix my tooth then and I won't have to have surgery. That's the first hurdle to jump over. If it turns out that I need it, it won't be any earlier than next Tuesday, but Mom doesn't want to think that far. She's scared to death that she will lose me during surgery...if it is even needed. |:||:|
  • Beth BBeth B FlemingtonPosts: 256Member
    edited 23 April, 2012
    Prayers and good thoughts coming your way that all goes well on Friday! |:|
  • nathalie zeulevoetnathalie zeulevoet Posts: 5,016Member
    edited 24 April, 2012
    |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • Scooter_Trudy_BillyScooter_Trudy_Billy SevernPosts: 84,783Member ✭✭✭
    edited 24 April, 2012
    Boys will be boys...;) best of luck at your appt Jack and sending PoP for ya! |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • Jean DeSenaJean DeSena Posts: 7,304Member
    edited 25 April, 2012
    |:||:|:mJack & fam:m|:||:| :xo:Keeping PAw & Prayers coming your way pal.:m :fYou should be A OK,rest and heal. We all understnad worry.:f Keep us updated Mom!:B
  • Kelly LawKelly Law BuffaloPosts: 10,563Member
    edited 27 April, 2012
    We leave in a half an hour. I'm taking a rosary with us. I'll let you all know what she says when we get home. |:||:||:||:|
  • HannaBelleHannaBelle HoustonPosts: 18,356Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited 27 April, 2012
    |:| |:| |:|

"Dogs are miracles with paws.” — Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy