HELP!! Trying to get Kansas City, MO all the way to Ferndale, Michigan- MAY 4/5/6th

Tiffany MitchellTiffany Mitchell IOWAPosts: 6,792Member
edited 7 May, 2012 in Dogster Railroad
**I am posting this for our transport coordinator** Hannah's Transport - Rescheduled!! We have not had any luck on Hannah's transport, so let's try this again!!! We are going to try and get Hannah from Kansas City, MO all the way to Ferndale, Michigan Here are 2 suggested routes for Hannah's journey. Please Look it over Carefully and see if anything is close to you.... Route 1 Route 2 If you are in the MISSOURI, ILLINOIS, IOWA, OHIO, or MICHIGAN areas please give the map a look. We are working for next weekend May 4th -6th. It's a long haul, but if we can break it down to manageable pieces, we should be able to help Hannah get to her furever home! If you haven't joined us yet for a transport, here's your chance. It is a really rewarding experience. Thanks, Meghan Transport Coordinator [email protected] < - - -that is who you want to contact if you can help! THANK YOU DOGSTERS

Comments

• Tiffany MitchellTiffany Mitchell IOWAPosts: 6,792Member
    edited 27 April, 2012
    I am going to take part of Iowa if it goes Route 2. Pretty please Dogsters. Our transport coordinators are really working hard to get Hannah home, but we seem to have a few holes in our volunteer coverage on this route.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 120,700Member ✭✭✭
    edited 28 April, 2012
    I can do the east side of iowa on route 2

_Dogs Welcome,People Tolerated _

edited 30 April, 2012
    I was hoping you would see this Dylan!!!:-h If you haven't, contact [email protected] If Meghan can get holes filled for this weekend, either my Mom or I will be hooking up with you in Iowa City!! ~a~~a~
    edited 1 May, 2012
    Alrighty Dogsters!! Getting closer for dear sweet Hannah! Talked to Meghan (who is coordinating this thing). She needs a couple drivers from Iowa City Iowa to Joliet IL. If Dylan gets a hold of Meghan, we may have a portion of that filled =; Anyone else out there around Joliet that can help this weekend??
    edited 2 May, 2012
    sent email. Joliet is a bit far. but would help where I can

edited 7 May, 2012
    Nice to meet you Dylan! :-h Hannah made it home and I thought I would send you the update that Meghan posted to our Wheaten group: "Hey Groups! I am happy to say that after 3 days and almost a 1,000 miles Hannah has made it to her Furever home :) Hannah had a great nights rest in South Bend, IN and woke up this morning bright and early to be greeted by her new dad. Hannah and dad spend over an hour together getting to know each other before hitting the road to Ferndale, MI. Hannah started her journey on Friday in Kansas City and with the help of some amazing volunteers (Kelly, Tiffany, Kathy, Debby, Ed, Will & Sharlene) Hannah is now settling in to a place that she can now call home in Ferndale, MI. Hannah was so excited when they pulled down the street that she threw up!!! What a warm welcoming for Mark and the Berger Family. Best of luck to them and their new lives with Hannah and thanks again for all the help and support from my Rescue family especially the ones who did all the lef work to make this journey have a happy ending.... Til next time :) Meghan " Thank you so much to our volunteers!!
    edited 7 May, 2012
    it was great to meet you too. and we are so glad for hannah. poor litle sweety