P O P NEEDED....PLEASE

nathalie zeulevoetnathalie zeulevoet Posts: 5,016Member
edited 25 July, 2012 in Plus Power of the Paw
FOR ALL WHO KNOW KAT BROGAN from dogster.(mr barney et al)...she is in hospital in jackson tenn...very very serious...drs say nothing more they can do to help her, just keep her painfree...please send POP to her page...her husband reads it and needs some comforting and support... http://www.dogster.com/dogs/641803 http://www.facebook.com/kat.brogan we are all so sad to hear about this...POWER OF THE PAW for KAT and her husband, pat...please lord, wrap your arms around them and support them in this awful time. amen

Comments

• Scooter_Trudy_BillyScooter_Trudy_Billy SevernPosts: 84,783Member ✭✭✭
    edited 23 July, 2012
    Oh Misty...I'm so sorry :( I'll definitely stop by Mr. Barneys page. I remember him. I'll be praying for Kat |:||:||:||:|
  • nathalie zeulevoetnathalie zeulevoet Posts: 5,016Member
    edited 23 July, 2012
    they are oldies here and they have a great voice made by mama kat..it would be such a shame to loose a wonderfull voice..we lost so many this year sigh:((:((
    edited 23 July, 2012
    UPDATE FROM KAT"S HUSBAND:THANK YOU for the prayer for kat i just returned home from the hospital, the drs are going to keep her pain free and comfortable she is in full liver failure and kidney failure and are going to send her back to the nursing home so she can be closer to me . at this time it is so hard to think of all the things that i need to do rate now . again thank you for you loviing notes and prayers kat would be touched by her friends here on face book ,catsterand dogster I will keep mama stone informed and she will update as we go on agian thank you my friends.
  • HannaBelleHannaBelle HoustonPosts: 18,364Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited 23 July, 2012
    This is so sad! Prayers being sent!|:||:||:||:|

"Dogs are miracles with paws.” — Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

edited 24 July, 2012
    Our friend and buddy Kat Brogan Has passed away. Please keep her family in prayer. We will miss her.
  • Pam LaVignePam LaVigne Posts: 5,251Member
    edited 24 July, 2012
    We are praying for the family but we did not have the opportunity to know this person or her pet. Hope hubby is managing to cope through this difficult time.|:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • Angel_LexiAngel_Lexi Duluth,MNPosts: 29,607Member ✭✭✭
    edited 24 July, 2012
    So terribly sad..We left our condolences on Mr Barney Paws page and are upholding her family in prayer|:|
  • Scooter_Trudy_BillyScooter_Trudy_Billy SevernPosts: 84,783Member ✭✭✭
    edited 25 July, 2012
    Misty...oh gosh...I'm so sorry to hear that. I am praying for her husband. I'm praying for the whole family :(|:||:||:||:|
  • Dale PageDale Page Posts: 36,728Member
    edited 25 July, 2012
    ....sending many prayers to her family....xoxo.... |:|
  • Tod KnudsenTod Knudsen MovillePosts: 3,793Member
    edited 25 July, 2012
    prayers to the family
  • Jean DeSenaJean DeSena Posts: 7,304Member
    edited 25 July, 2012
    :f So very sorry to hear this. Our deepest Condolences & prayers are with your family.:m RIP |/a/|Miss Kat|/a/|
  • DarbyandRileyCorgisDarbyandRileyCorgis Mountain ViewPosts: 41,992Member ✭✭✭
    edited 25 July, 2012
    So sorry to hear this! :(( |/a/| |/a/| Kat! |/a/||/a/| |:| |:| |:| For her family! |:| |:| |:|