POP for Gypsy Road

Kelly LawKelly Law BuffaloPosts: 10,563Member
edited 4 August, 2012 in Plus Power of the Paw
I know that I may be overreacting here, but Gypsy Road hasn't been feeling well today. He had a case of soft poops and a case of the runs last night. He slept the rest of the night. Then this morning, around 9 am, he threw up bile, twice. They were both small and he did it in one sitting. He did eat a little...not a lot. I gave him a small amount this morning, and he had a little bit of rice, from my chicken soup (I have a cold on top of this). He does want to go outside to pee. He seems tired and moves slowly at times, but when I say "Here kitty kitty" or tell Sugar to relax, by using her name...he runs after her. He did bark a couple of times. We are thinking that it's just his stomach and will give him boiled chicken, rice and baby food. His nose is cold and he stretches his front end out. Just asking for prayers for him because this is a little weird for him. Plus, this is freaking me out. Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Tod KnudsenTod Knudsen MovillePosts: 3,793Member
    edited 2 August, 2012
    You have all our prayers. Keep us posted as to how your fur baby is doing.|:||:||:|
  • Kelly LawKelly Law BuffaloPosts: 10,563Member
    edited 3 August, 2012
    Thanks Kazba. We took him to the emergency vet last night. They believe he has gastroenteritis and gave him two shots...one for any possible/discomfort and one for nausea. He was also prescribed an anti-nausea/anti-biotic and an anti-diahrreal. This morning, he just looks so out of it. This has me worried. He needs to get better. I can't go through this again. Jack was more active after his surgery. They said if he's not better by Monday, to call his vet. :((
  • Kelly LawKelly Law BuffaloPosts: 10,563Member
    edited 3 August, 2012
    Ok. I think he just likes to scare me. While he's not completely active, he is more active this afternoon. He even kissed me a few times and he didn't do that yesterday. So that is good.
  • Pam LaVignePam LaVigne Posts: 5,251Member
    edited 3 August, 2012
    |:| and prayers to both of you. We hope you are both on the mend soon.|:||bb|:f
  • nathalie zeulevoetnathalie zeulevoet Posts: 5,016Member
    edited 4 August, 2012
    |:||:||:||:||:||:||:|