i have retired as a minister woof

nathalie zeulevoetnathalie zeulevoet Posts: 5,016Member
edited 20 August, 2012 in Plus Friendly
things are to slow on dogster and me is having more and more pawblems to find things to do as a minister. my real minister jobs had stopt any way,because no fur marry's anymore or things like that and i have to search high and low for furs in need of paw power! i will not leave dogster,NEVER but i must face facts that dogster doesn't need me any more... so me will retire myself and stay in my own groups...i have went to work on my other passion anti bsl and doing a lot of work in it. so.....i will still be the same misty...but i need to let the newbies come in..and me will be in my own groups only! it doesn't mean i will not be in groups,or that i can not see any posts any more. i just joined the group under my normal angel page...and my minister misty page is taking a good retirement.... don't be sad.i'm here averey day... my pawmail is always open .... but i will be less public! i will post only in my own groups!

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 120,700Member ✭✭✭
    edited 19 August, 2012
    you have done alot of good things here. and your strong presents will be missed I do have to agree, dogster isnt the same anymore

_Dogs Welcome,People Tolerated _

• Darbi RashDarbi Rash Posts: 9,514Member ✭✭
    edited 19 August, 2012
    Dogster will always need you, dear one, thank you for staying and being here for so many who need your help and care. |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • Angel_LexiAngel_Lexi Duluth,MNPosts: 29,607Member ✭✭✭
    edited 19 August, 2012
    Enjoy your retirement Misty and we are pleased that you will still remain on dogster under your name of Angel Misty|:|
  • nathalie zeulevoetnathalie zeulevoet Posts: 5,016Member
    edited 20 August, 2012
    :B:xo:
  • Scooter_Trudy_BillyScooter_Trudy_Billy SevernPosts: 84,783Member ✭✭✭
    edited 20 August, 2012
    |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • 4basenjibratz4basenjibratz PasadenaPosts: 57,958Member ✭✭✭
    edited 20 August, 2012
    |:||:||:||:||:| Enjoy your retirement. You never know though...maybe somewhere out there pups will marry again. |bb|

Talker, Savannah aka Banners!, Ryker and Rookie LeRoux
    "We are Basenjis with an Edge"