jim,jeepers dad needs urgent paw power,please cross post!

nathalie zeulevoetnathalie zeulevoet Posts: 5,016Member
edited 8 September, 2012 in Plus Power of the Paw
i found this in my personal pm from a member of my facebook prayer group OMG what happened with Jim, Mr. Jeepers' Dad? He posted a cry for help. Now his profile is GONE! and this is what his family posted in one of jim's facebook groups David H. Middleton Jim's page has been taken offline for the time being. If you care for Jim, please be patient and work with his family in getting him the treatment he needs. Thank you kindly. misty looks very sad. jeepers is my friend and jim is the friend of my mommy. he needs paw power...and we should all pray for him! Moderator edited out personal information.

Comments

• Pam LaVignePam LaVigne Posts: 5,251Member
    edited 30 August, 2012
    While I feel bad for Jim and Jeepers and will pray for them this is a Dogster forum,not a Facebook forum. Do Jim and Jeepers even belong to Dogster? There are Dogsters who need help and prayers,too. Please keep your FaceBook pals on FB,not here on Dogster. Many of us on Dogster do not belong to FB because we do not want to be members for our own reasons,if you want to ask for help for your FB pals please do it there.
  • edited 28 August, 2012
    Mr. Jeepers is a Dogster member. http://www.dogster.com/dogs/676507 Family members haven't taken down his page yet. Sending PoP to Jim We don't do FB either, don't want to, ever. We are stickin with Dogster thru thick and thin, lately, mostly thin. :-/
    edited 30 August, 2012
    Cindy- Thank-you for the clarification. As I said we will be praying for both of them but "Minister Misty" does do alot of posting for Face Book Forums including his/her own on BSL. I personally do not believe that these things belong on Dogster,especially given that many Dogsters have left us and joined FaceBook instead. I for my own reasons will not become a member of FB but will stick with Dogster and the wonderful people and pets that we have met here. We do however seem to have fewer and fewer as time goes on.|:||bb|
  • nathalie zeulevoetnathalie zeulevoet Posts: 5,016Member
    edited 28 August, 2012
    jeepers is a very loyal dogster member for years and i do only post bsl updates in my diary not in the forum...many know jeepers for his amzing kindness...so even tho i do not like that you say i am a facebook poster...it is the other way around .. i post from dogster to my facebook prayer group that is for both dogsters and catsters and bsl is also a dogster thing since i own an anti bsl DOGSTER GROUP HERE! jeepers dad needs our paw power..he is the kindest man i know! and that you don't like facebook...fine! do not judge me for being on there to be in contact with dogsterrs/catsters and besides that..i own anti bsl groups and facebook is the media site to do this on.... i am a loyal dogster for over six years and i would never post about outsiders on dogster:-/ and i you would go into dogster it self in stead of staying in the forum..you would know jeepers!
  • Dale PageDale Page Posts: 36,728Member
    edited 28 August, 2012
    |:|...sending many prayers to Jeeper's Dad...|:|
  • Angel_LexiAngel_Lexi Duluth,MNPosts: 29,607Member ✭✭✭
    edited 28 August, 2012
    |:||:| Sending prayers for Jim |:||:|
  • GraceGrace Posts: 120,700Member ✭✭✭
    edited 28 August, 2012
    mr Jeepers has been a long time dogster poor daddy jim. I have been worried about him sence Mr Jeepers came here to the bridge. we will help Mr Jeepers look after him

_Dogs Welcome,People Tolerated _

• 4basenjibratz4basenjibratz PasadenaPosts: 57,958Member ✭✭✭
    edited 29 August, 2012
    We remember Jeepers. Was Jim the one posting for Jeepers. This is heartbreaking. |:|

Talker, Savannah aka Banners!, Ryker and Rookie LeRoux
    "We are Basenjis with an Edge"

• GraceGrace Posts: 120,700Member ✭✭✭
    edited 29 August, 2012
    yes Banners. Jim is Mr Jeepers daddy and typist.

_Dogs Welcome,People Tolerated _

• HannaBelleHannaBelle HoustonPosts: 18,364Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited 29 August, 2012
    |:||:||:||:||:| for Jim.

"Dogs are miracles with paws.” — Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

• Angel_LexiAngel_Lexi Duluth,MNPosts: 29,607Member ✭✭✭
    edited 29 August, 2012
    |:| Still praying for Jim |:| Hope there will be an update on him soon
  • Darbi RashDarbi Rash Posts: 9,514Member ✭✭
    edited 30 August, 2012
    I don't usually read the forums everyday, but Mr. Jeepers caught my eye, and he is so beloved and such a precious 'character' that all who know him are touched by his genuine warmth and personality. Mr. Jeepers and his daddy have been on Dogster for a long while and now Mr. Jeepers is an angel. His daddy needs our love and prayers, I don't really care that he is on Facebook or any other social network. I also would like to add the Misty has been a treasured member of Dogster for 6 years, and has helped Everyone, Dog, Cat, Bird and Fish, whether she knew them personally or not. Many times we would ask her help to post a candle site for a friend, and never did were we refused or questioned. Where is the human kindness, in people and families like Misty. Sometimes that is missing and maybe people have left as they are tired of trite and critical people who care about what page you write on, instead of the person and his family.
  • Scooter_Trudy_BillyScooter_Trudy_Billy SevernPosts: 84,783Member ✭✭✭
    edited 29 August, 2012
    I'm so sorry to hear about Mr. Jeepers dad. Mr. Jeepers does have a kind and gentle soul. I know we lost Mr. Jeepers a few months ago. It was a hard loss for some of us. I really do hope his dad will be okay |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • Tod KnudsenTod Knudsen MovillePosts: 3,793Member
    edited 29 August, 2012
    Prayers to you family
    edited 30 August, 2012
    We are in fact praying for Jim and will continue to do so. Sarge,just a note we have actually been Dogster members for more than 3+ years. We have also watched many Dogsters we were close to leave for facebook. During the entire time WE have been here we have not seen a single post by Jeepers. We do go other places besides the forums as well and still knew nothing of Jeepers. We have also offered more than a few kind words to many here. This however is ver OT and inappropriate to discuss in this thread. If there is any further discussion I will do it by p-mail. I by the way did aploogize for my mistake.
    edited 30 August, 2012
    I have requested that HQ remove my postings from this thread due to the fact that they are inappropriate for public discussion. Misty- I am sorry that I offended you. I will be praying for Jim as I know how difficult both mental illness and addiction problems are. I truly wish him the best in his recovery and hope he is in contact with his friends soon.
    edited 30 August, 2012
    Misty- I am sorry I offended you. I will be praying for Jim,
  • nathalie zeulevoetnathalie zeulevoet Posts: 5,016Member
    edited 6 September, 2012
    it's ok akita boys..jim did sneak back on faacebook,creating a new page..but i don't think his brother knows it...sigh so if facebook makes him sick? he will stay sick..because he can't stay away from it..but i love jim and jeepers and i hope he gets on his paws again he is such a kind and gentle person:(
    edited 6 September, 2012
    Thank-you for the update. We hope that Jim is is getting better and will continue to pray for him.
  • Scooter_Trudy_BillyScooter_Trudy_Billy SevernPosts: 84,783Member ✭✭✭
    edited 6 September, 2012
    I'll be praying for him too. He has such a gentle soul when he is on dogster and I hope he gets better soon |:|
  • Trina JulienTrina Julien SanfordPosts: 36,752Member
    edited 8 September, 2012
    Praying for Jim. He is so special.Thank you Misty.|:||:||:||:|