Dogster Plus subscription

Kelly LawKelly Law BuffaloPosts: 10,563Member
Where was the email to notify me that my subscription was running out? Don't like signing in and finding out that the subscription ran out. Very UNPROFESSIONAL!

Comments

• FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxonFlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon Norman OKPosts: 56,662Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited 28 September, 2012
    Your date for renewal is ALWAYS on your Account page it #5 on the list ! I dont think I have ever had a renewal email in 5 years but I note when it is from that place described above on my Account page. Maybe it is not unreasonable for us to have some idea ? Also if you are concerned you may have lost photos etc... you DO NOT. As soon as you renew your Plus... everything comes back.. you dont have to do anything.

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) Nerys, Celt & Saxon
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

• Sarah RachelSarah Rachel where da ♥ izPosts: 763Member
    edited 16 March, 2014
    So what is the deal now, nobody can subscribe to dogster PLUS? They say the community features are not shutting down, but we can not re-up for the extra benis?
  • Linda NicholsLinda Nichols DallasPosts: 21,341Member
    edited 17 March, 2014
    Bet they are not renewing it cuz it's gonna be owned by a different company. I got a notice saying March 13th was last day.
  • FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxonFlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon Norman OKPosts: 56,662Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited 17 March, 2014
    Ko Min.... Please do as has been posted in many places many times.. Contact HQ(Contact Us) and ask them to extend your PLUS.. and they will.. its what is being done for everyone. Maddi.. The reason they are not accepting renewals is because right this moment they are not revealing who the new owners are.. and therefore cannot take your money. Very sensible. If you need you Plus renewed.. please do what I have said to Ko Min above

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) Nerys, Celt & Saxon
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

• roscorosco Posts: 54,718Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 3 May, 2014
    OK. Mine was cancelled today. That was the original renewal date, but then my account had changed to read that I have it til JUNE 3rd. But now my Plus is gone. I'll go contact HQ about extending it. Thanks! :-h
    edited 3 May, 2014
    Rosco... yes.. just ask Lori |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

• Debbie_RossDebbie_Ross TucsonPosts: 2Member ✭✭
    edited 27 June, 2014
    I received an email today reporting my Dogster Plus subscription has been cancelled (I'm on auto renewal). I called the number in the email and left a message because I definitely want to keep my Plus account, and will gladly pay to do so. I later checked my Dogster account which reports my Plus subscription expires May 30, 2015!
  • Evelyn CummingsEvelyn Cummings Posts: 11,879Member
    edited 28 June, 2014
    Scout, was that notice from Dogster OR from Paypal??? If you don't cancel your automatic payment plan with Paypal they will still try to send the money to Dogster but Dogster will not accept it due to the sale. However, they will still extend your subscription at no charge by your request. Apparently, in your case, they extended it automatically. Mine expired in mid June, I just dropped an email to Dogster HQ and it was extended, however I had previously canceled my auto pay with Paypal when that was suggested on here a few months ago.
  • Kelly LawKelly Law BuffaloPosts: 10,563Member
    edited 3 August, 2014
    They won't do that for me because it has been months since I've been here...and now apparently the Dogster website isn't even working well?
  • Honey_Jazmine_PeanutHoney_Jazmine_Peanut Posts: 8,308Member ✭✭✭
    edited 6 October, 2014
    Can I ask is Dogster Plus for all your family. I have noticed my cat isn't on it & she is family. Will I have to pay again for her too?
  • Steve_GreenSteve_Green CrystalPosts: 73,140Member ✭✭✭
    edited 9 October, 2014
    Plus memberships are for a whole family, on both Dogster and Catster. Your cat Crystal shows up as a Plus member on her own page. What made you think she was not? There are some bugs in the system that make it appear that members are not Plus when in fact they are, but those are just temporary glitches.