Spam Posts in Virtual Forum!!

Kelly LawKelly Law BuffaloPosts: 10,563Member
edited 10 December, 2013 in New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks
Can someone really do something about these spam posts? There are like seven of them alone, in the Virtual Forum...that has NOTHING TO DO WITH DOGS!! Who really cares about "sex"...as stated in the title of ONE of the topics! Do something about this! No wonder I haven't renewed my Plus subscription...when I'm seeing stuff like that...who would WANT TO?!

Comments

• PawPawrazziPawPawrazzi San FranciscoPosts: 7,342Member ✭✭
    edited 10 December, 2013
    I've been working closely with the tech team since March to get the spam issue resolved. Unfortunately, the only solution I have is temporary, and involves tediously collecting User IDs and sending a request to ops to have them removed. SAY Media has put together a survey asking for thoughts, opinions, and suggestions on how we can make a better Dogster. If you've got a minute, I encourage you to take this quick little survey