Skin Care

maria lavinskimaria lavinski Posts: 1Member
edited 14 April, 2014 in Affenpinscher
I wake up in the morning and what do Idol my face usually I look at it in America got hits why is the Crypt Keeper looking back at me I tell you the morning is the worst time to look your it's always horrified by that I get the shower and I wash my face my a dermatologist recommended this line of products com Sarah b and this is what the face wash looks like put on the glasses and yes it's surmise and hyaluronic acid alright and so this is inexpensive you buy this is the drug store and it's probably twelve dollars for this big thing itsoMG La Dermanique 12 fluid ounces so this is a terrific bargain ohm and you know you just need one pulpit and it's a nice sealed container it's very neat tidbit’s very moisturizing now the reason it has high Laurent acidic it is because this is one of the compounds that has been shown to attract water and it attracts like a thousand times it swat in water and holds it so the number one thing that you can door your skin aside from where some sun block every day is to keep it hydrated this cleanser does not follow up and I love that about it because I feel like at this age anything that phones has a detergent in it and any detergents going to be stripping your skin and I don't mean that get my skin clean especially when I watched it so thoroughly at night so in the morning it doesn't really have a cleaning so because I use my course on a goodnight but I'm getting ahead of myself as usual so the serve. http://ladermaniqueskin.com/