Best Weight Looser

Jolia mariJolia mari Posts: 2Member
edited 5 May, 2014 in Get Well Soon
You will be adjusted based upon income you so if I roll one is my policy starts great question get asked that all the time if I enrolling a policy between October the first in December the fifteenth my policy will be effective up January the first 2014 that means that on the first day of the year I can start using my policy however if I miss PURE CAMBOGIA ULTRA the December fifteenth date I can start enrolling on December 16th and enrollments between the 16th up the month-end January 15th then your effective date will be February the first and as you can see here I've listed outcome other enrollment periods all the way through May 1st now which you do want to understand is that failure to have their policy enforce or have a policy enforce by January the first 2014 can and will result in a tax penalty we'll talk a little bit about that later which also have to remember is that this is not just in roll anytime kind of thing those who view that may have experience working with Medicare beneficiaries or if you've got mom or dad who may been Medicare you know that they have an annual election period and changes can only be done during certain times of the year well that's what we're going to be dealing with in the Affordable Care Act is well.