My 4month old Akita has been limping for a week now. I went to 3 vets. 1st told me to let my dog take joint and calcium supplements and wait for recovery. 2nd almost same opinion with the 1st but added advice was reduce food for my dog to loose weight and take my dog for a walk or swim at the beach for rehab. The 1st two didn't ask me to have an xray. Last vet almost same so i wasn't complacent about it and asked him if we could get an xray. After viewing the xrays we found a minor fracture & he then prescibe my dog previcox, kawu and vitC. And adviced me to strict cage rest and restrict excercise for 1month. I need your opinions on this.