my Akita is out of his mind

Peter WuPeter Wu Posts: 6Member
edited 6 August, 2014 in Akita
long story short my two years old Akita, changed he behavior recently. 1, He would do anything to get in to the house, regardless he hurt himself doing it. 2, I tried everything I know nothing has worked! 3, Vet did a full work up on him, said he is as healthy as he could be. Nothing environmental has changed, No diet change. I do my best on his exercise. Dose anyone have any idea of what's going on here? HELP NEEDED!!!!!

Comments

• Peter WuPeter Wu Posts: 6Member
    edited 29 June, 2014
    I did let him in a few times all he do it walk around and sit. I can't always let him in is because I have elderly at home. Any in-put will help greatly Thanks!
  • Jayda MclarenJayda Mclaren Posts: 5Member
    edited 22 July, 2014
    He's not out of his mind... I think he's lonely. He's not out to destruct your home, he only wants to sit down and be with you. Akita's are very family oriented and want to know where their pack is, and what they are doing at all times. If possible, please let him live inside... or at least let him stay in for a few hours, or spend more time outside with him.:q