Pitbull/Doberman

Stephanie SchneiderStephanie Schneider Posts: 4Member
edited 12 April, 2015 in Choosing the Right Dog
I lost my male Doberman, Felix about a year and a half ago. We are moving soon so we are looking into getting a puppy. I saw an ad for Pitbull Doberman puppies and have talked to the owner. It was an accidental breeding and he says he is going to spay his female now. I was just wondering what everyone thought about this mix. I love both breeds and also have experience with both. I understand that dog aggression might be an issue with this mix also.

Comments

• DeaDea NHPosts: 7,176Member ✭✭✭
    edited 31 March, 2015
    I would say as long as you are not a first time dog owner and have experience with the breeds, then the pup would be a great dog as long as you take it to training and socialize it. Good Luck. :)
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamPosts: 3,542Member
    edited 1 April, 2015
    Since you've had a lot of experience with both breeds, I think you'll be fine. Like Koby said, make sure you take it to training and socialize it with people and other dogs. :)
  • Leah C-Leah C- Posts: 11Member
    edited 12 April, 2015
    Eh, I personally wouldn't go with an accidental breeding of that mix, but just my opinion ;)