Dogster Winner??

Elizabeth TedoreElizabeth Tedore The Family ZooPosts: 8Member
Today and package from Dogster came, with 3 really nice books in it. The outside of the package says, WINNER DOGSTER....but when I checked out my Dogster info on here, nothing says anything about winning something. How do I found out what I won and why I got these really nice books?

Best Answers

• Sherry Skipper-SpurgeonSherry Skipper-Spurgeon Southern CaliforniaPosts: 357Member
    Accepted Answer
    There was a contest not long ago where all you did was sign up for a raffle for three books. You must've signed up for it and your name was chosen! There wasn't anything special that you had to do except enter your name...
  • Rose_JayRose_Jay SonoraPosts: 2,013Member
    Accepted Answer
    Your name must have been drawn! Congratulations! Because Dogster wasn't actually doing the contest, and the books were being given by another company, that's probably why you can't find the information about you winning it anywhere on your Dogster account or in your e-mails.