i have a shitzue im getting aother dog but i dont no what kind to get it needs to stay small n getal

Best Answers

• Latavia WilliamsLatavia Williams White PlainsPosts: 1,157Member
    Accepted Answer
    Consider these: Yorkshire Terrier, Westie, Bichon Frise, Maltese, Toy Poodle, or a chiuauau.
  • Tiffany CarsonTiffany Carson St. MarysPosts: 15,800Member
    Accepted Answer
    You need to study the breeds. Read about breeds that you are attracted to. Consider grooming, energy, and personality very carefully. And breed of dog can get along with any other breed, with the right socialization and raising. Some places NEVER to get a dog from: Pet Store (because good breeders don't sell to them) Places to get a dog: Shelter Rescue group Reputable breeder Our page has more info about good breeders. You can start your research for the dog breeds at akc.org.
  • Linda SchuldtLinda Schuldt South LyonPosts: 1Member
    Accepted Answer
    We rescued a Shitzu 3 years ago and she was very laid back, didn't eat much, and was very fussy. Four months ago we recused a JRT. We had no idea how high strung these dogs were, but I must say; these two dogs really compliment each other. The Shitzu has a lot more energy, eats well, and the JRT has calmed down immensely. They play together a lot and it's so cute to watch them. They are both about 5 years old.
  • Karen MordenKaren Morden Port HuronPosts: 1,174Member
    Accepted Answer
    THERE IS A DOG AT THE SHELTER JUST FOR YOU!!!!!