Girlfreind and i looking for housing in Denton TX w/5 yr old pit named Rosie we moved here from MI &

she is our baby girl & will live in car if we have to. both of us have good jobs & just want to live happy lives. Rosie is so freindly if someone broke in our house she'd probably help them carry out the belongings.

Best Answers

• Ashley FontaineAshley Fontaine ChicagoPosts: 63Member
    Accepted Answer
    What exactly is your question? I'm glad to see at least that you are very committed to your dog! That's great.
  • Accepted Answer
    If you're asking if Denton has BSL, I don't believe they do, but find the city's website and look under Animal Control to be sure. Although there are some municipalities in Texas that have breed specific ordinances, it is currently against Texas law to discriminate based on breed, so those ordinances are in violation of state law and can therefore be challenged in court. I should add that a bill has been introduced in the Texas legislature that proposes changing that law. *Texas already has a fair, non-discriminatory dangerous/vicious dog law to protect it's citizens.