How do you ask another dog to be a friend of your dog?

Lucy FloraLucy Flora Posts: 2Member
I want my dog to have more friends added to his page.

Best Answers

• Karen VigilKaren Vigil RenoPosts: 1,251Member
    Accepted Answer
    Go to the dogs page that you want as a friend and under their main photo is a line of "Dogster Play Toys", the star is the Pup Pal invite click on the star and follow the instructions.
  • StellaStella Posts: 6,822Member
    Accepted Answer
    Remember, to have friends is to be a friend. Look thru the dog strolls. If a face, story, breed appeals to you, send a pup pal request. We read the forums alot, and will send pprs to dogs who's photos or answers appealled to us. I also look for dogs that look like mine. Start looking, and the pup pals will stream in!
  • Regina RivasRegina Rivas PlanoPosts: 1Member
    Accepted Answer
    If you know one of your friends has a dog on dogster.com, which was my case, go to "SEARCH", "More Search Options" and click on "Find a Member Dog" in the drop down list. Any info you can add to the search, like city where they live, name, breed, etc, helps narrow the search. Once you find the dog, you click on one of the icons below the dog's picture. You can invite them to be a friend by sending a message. Or you can add them to your corral.