I AM WONDERING WHERE I CAN GET MY WINGS

Charlotte/Bill MondiekCharlotte/Bill Mondiek FullertonPosts: 9Member
GOOD AFTERNOON, AM WONDERING WHERE I CAN GET MY WINGS, HAVE PASSED OVER THE RAINBOW BRIDGE HALLOWEEN MORNING AND CANNOT FIND OUT WHO TO CONTACT. WOULD LOVE SOME HELP, MY MOMMIE IS REALLY PRAYING FOR THEM. THANK YOU! SIR BARKLEY XXIV

Best Answer

• Raelene BakerRaelene Baker Dobie PowerPosts: 4,041Member
    Accepted Answer
    HI Sir Barkley XXIV- My mom would love to make wings for you but she doesn't know how. But - we do know where you can get some. If you go to the community section on the left side of your screen then go to GROUPS. You can search for the group = Rainbow Bridge Angel Babies. Then look at the posts there. There is a post that you can post on and ask for wings. Several pups make wings for people who ask for them there. I know Puppie Wingmaker makes them and Cisco Kid and a few others. You ask on the post then check back later and they will take your picture and put wings on it and have it loaded in the post. Good Luck and Pmail if you need more help. Good Luck! I will look for you at the Bridge! Angel Roman