my emails from Dogster are getting bounced back by me email provider.. how do I correct this without

Sue Bratcher-WeiseSue Bratcher-Weise Great Falls, MT (originally)CoPosts: 36Member
I want to receive email from Dogster but I am not. How do I correct this without setting up a new email account..cus that is what I dont want to do. I need to put Dogster in my email as a good/safe email..but I need to know what address to use to do that.. please advise

Best Answers

• Heather StanfordHeather Stanford Posts: 1,308Member
    Accepted Answer
    Go to My Account on the top of the page in the orange rectangles or in the blue font both take you to the same spot. Once you click on that there is a list of things youcan do and they are all numbered. Number #1 is the one for fixing your emails if you are not getting them. click on that and then follow the pronps it should help you.
  • Mary DiPaoloMary DiPaolo Key WestPosts: 48Member
    Accepted Answer
    I wish I could help you but I have the same problem. I contacted Customer Service by phone last month and was told that it would be fixed, well that did not happen. I pay for this service so I expect a little more for my money. someome please HELP.