A friend of mine had a dog who got very thin, lost a lot of its fur and stopped eating. Soon after h

Deb StadeDeb Stade TripoliPosts: 1Member
What could have caused this? This all happened in a matter of a few months.

Best Answers

• Linda MatthewsLinda Matthews Plain cityPosts: 6,859Member
    Accepted Answer
    Many things, your friend should of got him medical help. Poor dog.
  • kathy loftkathy loft BellevillePosts: 2,200Member
    Accepted Answer
    Her/his dog got thin, lost fur and stopped eating and then died. What the heck? Did a vet ever come to mind? This question makes me sick that your friend allowed this dog to suffer. Obviously your friend NEVER took this poor dog to a vet with this problem because if they did you would know the answer to this question. A few months???? I better leave it at that...walk away, just walk away.
  • Jessica czyzewskiJessica czyzewski EdisonPosts: 1,813Member
    Accepted Answer
    that poor dog suffered needlessly, how could he just sit there and watch it slowly die. Is he oblivious or just ignorant as soon as it lost weight he should of run and I mean run to the vet. lesson learned, maybe he should not get another dog. try a fish next time.
  • Accepted Answer
    I hope to God your "friend" took the dog to a VET!...So many things could have caused it...Medical attention could have saved "it".
  • alicia chasealicia chase woods crossPosts: 56Member
    Accepted Answer
    omg! i don't even know u and I hate u! how could u just sit there and watch that poor dog die? Did u ever think of take her/him to the vet? r u stupid or something? y don't u put ur self in the dogs place i'll just sit there and watch u suffer. what did u think? that he/ she liked it? o my gosh u both should be banned from owning a dog or any pet for that matter!?!