I am pleased many dogs have requested to be pals with Aster. The emails state they don't know who I

Richard AtchesonRichard Atcheson Northern USAPosts: 3,570Member
I carefully guard certain personal information. How do I share what I am willing to? Me or my dogs? Aster was the third of 19 puppies we have raised for service dog schools. All dogs are special, but Aster more so than most.

Best Answers

• Tiffany CarsonTiffany Carson St. MarysPosts: 15,800Member
    Accepted Answer
    I think that the only case it wouldn't say that they "don't know who they are", is if the person checked in the box stating that they know you in real life. You can share any information that you are willing to share on your dog's profile. There may be another way, but I am not aware of it.
  • Accepted Answer
    That is Dogster policy...LOL! You aren't special sunshine! hehe!
  • Rebecca BoydRebecca Boyd BroomfieldPosts: 784Member
    Accepted Answer
    I was one of these people who asked and I didn't mean anything negative. It's just when I see some dogs answers I check the doggie page. It's nice to see things like what Asters pet peeves were or some things he liked to do. This is one of the fun parts of dogster... at least for me. I sent that before you had anything on his page other than a name and one pic. I'm sorry if I offended you, I will not bother you anymore. Sorry for being curious. For me this site is to get to know other pups, and maybe find some pup friends who I respect or just plain like. Some of your answers I did not agree with, but some of them I did, but now I wonder why you are on here if you don't want any pup friends. I did see you finally did put a paragraph of why Aster was important to you, and thats all I wanted to know.
  • Chris & Brian CrawfordChris & Brian Crawford Posts: 1,879Member
    Accepted Answer
    When someone asks another dog to be "pup pals", there is a check box where you can check that the person you're requesting to be pup pals with is already a friend of yours, ie. someone you know. If you don't check that box - and most people don't, since they don't know each other in real life - you will get a message that "dog x has requested to be pup pals but doesn't know who you are" (something to that effect). You share what you wish to share by posting it to your Dogster page via the My Account tab at the top of the page.