What all can I do with Zealies?

Richard AtchesonRichard Atcheson Northern USAPosts: 3,570Member
I have quite a few of them now.

Best Answers

• shaina careyshaina carey south glens fallsPosts: 228Member
    Accepted Answer
    you go to the gift shop and buy things for your pupfriends on here :)
  • kathy loftkathy loft BellevillePosts: 2,200Member
    Accepted Answer
    Aster if your part of any groups or the forums, you can post a contest offering your zealies for prizes. Father Day is coming up, have a photo contest for Dads and their dogs, or the best story of the bond between a man (Dad) and his dog. You can also transfer zealies to other members who are having a contest or some people just need them to give a gift to a special friend. And of course you can buy gfts to give to your pals. I usually save mine until Christmas, unless I know of a passing, birthday or something extra special. Have a good one.
  • Indigo DogIndigo Dog Posts: 444Member
    Accepted Answer
    Click on giftshop (on the row of links on the top of the screen), pick a badge and send it to a friend ( 1 zealie per badge, 5 per moving badge and 20 for a big one!). You can also enter zealie raffles to win zealies but the chance of winning is about 3%