Dear Dogster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Dogster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Dogster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Dogster magazine, www.dogster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Dogster

Where can I find reasonably priced, blank doggie tees or tanks, or where I can make cheap custom dog

Kara FoleyKara Foley Riverside, RIPosts: 1Member
I am helping with a political campaign and we want to make doggie tees to support our candidate! Please Help!

Best Answers

• Susan yearightSusan yearight Posts: 368Member
    Accepted Answer
    Sometimes sign painters also do tee shirt silk screening. I'm sure there are a few local ones in your area. I am a personal friend of one who used to do it and he comes up with some great ideas for design etc. It's worth a try. Best of luck to you
  • Amber MarshallAmber Marshall Posts: 814Member
    Accepted Answer
    You can try www.cafepress.com They let you design your own stuff and used to be pretty reasonably priced but, Mom said she hasn't been on there in a while so doesn't know about their prices anymore. It couldn't hurt to check it out though! Hope you find what your looking for!
  • Jennifer CaldwellJennifer Caldwell Posts: 1,686Member
    Accepted Answer
    You can also buy blank doggie shirts at Hobby Lobby stores, or online from their supplier, Crafts Etc. The website is: http://www.craftsetc.com/store/search.aspx?searchTerm=dog+shirt But you might want to go to the store to look at them and get an idea of what the size is. You can buy iron-on transfers that you can print in your computer from an office supply store. I also like the idea of checking with a local screen printer - if the campaign has already worked with one to make human t-shirts, they might be able to just scale down the size for the dog shirts and not have to charge you another setup fee. One in our town prints human t-shirts for $8-$10 each - I can't imagine a dog shirt would cost much more, especially if they're using the same design. They do sell personal screen printers now at craft stores, but at ~$300, that's a little expensive for one project. Good Luck!