What costume would win a halloween pet costume contest? In your opinion. Just for fun. =P

Katrina HillKatrina Hill MorgantownPosts: 63Member
My towns fall festival is coming up and I was thinking of entering a few of the contests. One of them is the pet costume contest. I can't make up my mind about what costume to get/make. It has to be comfortable for the dog and easy to put on and take off. Even though he would only be wearing it for a maximum of 1 hour, hopefully less. In your opinion what should my Quincy be for halloween?

Best Answers

• Jessica GardnerJessica Gardner Coastal Plain/PiedmontPosts: 2,868Member
    Accepted Answer
    Jet is going to be a bee. It has a little hood with antennas and everything. I would reccomend something kinda cutsey. www.petsmart.com I have other links, so just paw mail me if you need them. Hope this helps! Lots of Licks, Jet
  • Accepted Answer
    He looks like a Nacho or a Skunk. This is what my dogs are going to be for Halloween: - Oreo a Cop - Buddy a Prisoner - Grizzley Bear a Ladybug - Bella a Ghost -Bleu' a Nacho -Specky a Pickle -Max a Mad dog - Delilah, I have not decided on that yet!
  • Betty MorganBetty Morgan CitronellePosts: 5,018Member
    Accepted Answer
    A bee would be cute. With his coloring maybe a milk cow or a vampire? He would be cute in a little cape with fangs.
  • metta hansenmetta hansen borrego springs S. Diego deserPosts: 42Member
    Accepted Answer
    An angel. A set of white wings shaped like his ears, and a simple halo.
  • Johanna Mae PerezJohanna Mae Perez JamestownPosts: 4Member
    Accepted Answer
    an angel.. : )
  • BusterBuster Ormond Beach, FloridaPosts: 42,969Member ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Your dog would look good as a police man or a fire man I think! hugs, Sugar and Buster

Angel Buster, Tootsie, Angel Sugar and Sammy