How do I post a comment on a forum or answer a question?

Best Answers

• Accepted Answer
    Hi Guest. Although the Dogster* logo is adorable I bet you are better lookin'! Create an account...it's free...& join in all the fun! Otherwise, click on *post response*
  • bonnie kasperbonnie kasper Posts: 452Member
    Accepted Answer
    Immediately under and to the right of the Original Posted Question is a little click box that says "Answer it". Just click on the "Answer it" icon and an info box will pop up for you to start typing away. When you're done, at the bottom will be another click box that says "Submit". There will also be an option to edit your answer before submitting. Hope this helps you out. Happy posting!
  • Tiffany CarsonTiffany Carson St. MarysPosts: 15,800Member
    Accepted Answer
    There are two types of guests on here: -People with accounts, but no Dogster profile for their dog -People without accounts The latter can only ask questions. To be able to post in forums and answer questions, you need an account. If the former type describes you, then in the forums just click on "post reply". For Answers, click on "Answer Question!". If you are the latter type, these buttons still appear and you can still click on them, but you will get a message saying: "Existing Members Log in with your Catster account If you already have an account, log in. Email: Password: Autologin: Remember me next time. Forgot password? You can reset it. Log in with your Facebook account If you have already connected an account with Facebook, just click to log in. Connect -OR- New Members Don't have an account? It's fast and easy."