Friends success?

Richard AtchesonRichard Atcheson Northern USAPosts: 3,570Member
''Your Pup Pal request has been accepted. teddy is now friends with Aster and Tux.'' I don't know how other things are working, but I received an email announcing the above. I still haven't received any pup pal requests, notices of my answer being chosen as best, or any other emails for over a month.

Best Answers

• kathy loftkathy loft BellevillePosts: 2,200Member
    Accepted Answer
    I was happy yesterday when an answer went through the first time I submitted but my luck ran out on the second one. I got a pup pal request through email but nothing else is coming through.
  • Accepted Answer
    Yeah, same here. Every so often I get an answer thru on the first try, & sometimes when I click on my family page, through my account, a total stranger's dogs are staring at me! Very few notices in e mail also.
  • Tiffany CarsonTiffany Carson St. MarysPosts: 15,800Member
    Accepted Answer
    Same troubles here. I gather it's not just my hotmail account, then? Best idea is to contact HQ if you want a more clear explanation. dogster.com/support
  • Michelle BradleyMichelle Bradley CaliforniaPosts: 3,684Member
    Accepted Answer
    There's been a lot of site problems lately. My first reaction was that I've not had any problems with the Pup Pal or email features, but then who knows....maybe I have and I just don't realize it. As for the best answers notifications, I just figured I hadn't gotten any Best Answers in a long time. I got curious and looked up my zealie history and saw that I've had several just this month, so clearly those emails are failing. It's very frustrating. I've emailed HQ twice about the problems on Answers (multiple questions and problems posting answers) and they said they are working on it, which I'm sure they are. Hopefully things will be sorted out soon!