Is my dog a Brazilian Terrier?

Hi All, We got Bindi just over a year ago & the person we got her from said that she was a Fox Terrier cross. We didn’t know which breed of dog she was crossed with. She seemed to have a very unique appearance. It seemed as though her head wasn’t in proportion to the rest of her body. At one stage we were thinking that she was Smooth Fox Terrier X Chihuahua X Whippet or Italian Greyhound due to the shape of her body & her long legs, & we thought that she may have got her small head from the Chihuahua. When my partner took her 2 the vet the other week to get her shots the vet mentioned that she thought she was a different breed of terrier. My partner didnt really listen 2 the type of terrier she suggested. I looked around on the Internet & came across the Brazilian Terrier. Its the closest match I have found so far. I was just hoping that someone that is familiar with the Brazilian Terrier breed would be able 2 take a look at Bindis pictures & let me know what they think.

Best Answers

• Linda MatthewsLinda Matthews Plain cityPosts: 6,859Member
    Accepted Answer
    Are you thinking of the rich colors on her head? that kind of reminds me of a mini pin and rat terrier cross. The fox terrier can be on the tall side with ears that are folded over. I don't think chi cause the muzzle is too long. I say mini pin and rat terrier. cute:)
  • Evelyn CummingsEvelyn Cummings Posts: 11,879Member
    Accepted Answer
    She looks like a fox terrier mix to me. 'The Brazilian terrier is so rare that it is unlikely to just show up on it's own somewhere, expecially since the owner already said she was a fox terrier mix.