I want to go to Greenwood Conservation Area w/dogs. I use a walker (I have back problems & this is m

I want to go to Greenwood Conservation Area w/dogs. I use a walker (I have back problems & this is my means of getting around) & often go on well walked trails with it. If I go there is it easy for me to get around. Now remember, I am used to flat bumpy trails. Also, after the dogs play, my friend w/2 kids want to walk the other trails. Will I be OK with my walker? Is there a map that someone could tell me which ones to take on flat ground.

Best Answer

• Linda AbramsLinda Abrams Joanna, SC 29351Posts: 554Member
    Accepted Answer
    I don't know anything about that Conservation area but it sounds as if it's some sort of park (state, national). If so, do they have "rangers" or docents who could give you the answer? Or maybe the local Scout Master? Keep on walking!!