my beagle ate a crayon. Is it harmful?

 Posts: 1Member

Best Answers

  • Ashez WickerAshez Wicker Posts: 18Member
    Accepted Answer
    No. It's not likely that it will harm your dog. =) Have a great day! =D ~Cutie&Ashez~
  • Audra BeardAudra Beard Posts: 1,359Member
    Accepted Answer
    Probably not. Most crayons are NON-TOXIC. If you still have the box to the crayon then look on it and you should be able to see a place on it where it says NON-TOXIC. If you do not see this then I would Google the brand and see if it tells so online. If it is toxic then I would get the dog to the vet ASAP! Hope I helped! :)
  • Tod KnudsenTod Knudsen MovillePosts: 3,793Member
    Accepted Answer
    Normally no, but i would still keep an eye on the dog for the next couple of days to see if there is any signs if distress.
  • Lisa McFannLisa McFann Posts: 58Member
    Accepted Answer
    True story: I ate a blue crayon when I was 5,BOL, I was fine so I assume your dog will be fine. The reason my favorite color is blue today.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to the new Dogster Community!

Introduce the community to your pet with our Pet Profiles and discover how to use the new community with our Getting Started pages!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!