Why are there still ads all over the forums when pictures are posted?

Julia SJulia S Middle TennesseePosts: 227Member
Whenever someone posts a picture in the forums it apparently is too much for the coding to handle and, while the rest of the forum moves accordingly to fit the picture, the ads stay put and cover up any text or photos. It's SO aggravating, why isn't this fixed? Can it be fixed?

Best Answers

• Lindsay WalkerLindsay Walker Posts: 27,783Member
    Accepted Answer
    It is annoying but I do not know how it can be fixed. This happens from time to time but not always. I think it's a little thing we all have to deal with but you can always just post underneath again or perhaps e-mail HQ and see what they say about it. They're the only ones who can really fix those post blocking ads. Good luck!
  • Cassie RCassie R Posts: 7,413Member
    Accepted Answer
    You can e-mail Dogster HQ about this and ask them. However, I use Google Chrome Ad Blocker and it works great, no more ads for me. You can download that for free on the Google Chrome site.