My dog Buster, is a staffie x pitbull. A lot of my friends hav told me that coz pitbulls are illegal

Best Answers

• Linda MatthewsLinda Matthews Plain cityPosts: 6,859Member
    Accepted Answer
    They are illegal according to Breed legislation. My friend, Lennox, was taken from his family and his 12yr old owner. The breed warden came out, measured his head and took him. They have tried to take the counsel to court and get him back with no success. They don't care what your dog's breeds are, they only care if they "look" like a pitbull. If your dog looks like one, it is only a matter of time before they take the dog. Here is his page http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Save-Lennox/125005200853097
  • Cheyanne MijoCheyanne Mijo Posts: 43Member
    Accepted Answer
    sadly, dieta is right. Staffies were created in europe, and APBT were created in America, yet they are being murdered and pried from their loving families in both places. This is a horrible thing, and yes, sadly, they dont care what breed the animal in question is, if it looks like it could have a single drop of pitbull type dog in it (ie: a muscular labrador!) they will take him/her. its disgusting.