Seperation Anxiety/Kennel Training

HELP! I have the cutest 3.5 month old beagle puppy. He has severe seperation anxiety. When I leave the house he throws up,pees and poops everywhere and cries for hours and hours (I have it on tape). So I was told to crate train him. At night it works pretty decent he will cry for 5 minutes but then eventually go to sleep and wake up once sometimes twice when he has to go to the bathroom. However when I really need the kennel for when I leave he will bite the kennel knock over his water bowl cry and bark and howl and wont stop till i get home. I have tried a Kong or Treats or anything chewable he does not even touch it as soon as he notices I am gone he starts crying. HELP i dont know what to do anymore :(

Comments

• Frank BodenFrank Boden Posts: 1Member
    We were having trouble with our dog being destructive while we were at work. Not having a lot of money to spend on dog training, I was discussing our dilemma with a coworker. He told me of a Digital Thingy that I could get online that would probably be of help. It was and it was cheap. It explained a lot. You can see it at.... http://curingdoganxiety.fullinfonow.com/ Tipster