Help with couch chewing!

She is a 3 year old Lab/Pit mix. This is what I do before I leave for work: 1. Before the walk, I go out and put my purse and everything locked in the car so she can't see that I am leaving soon. 2. We go out for 30 minute fast pace walk, always a change of scenery. Some some days we go somewhere new, other times we go somewhere familiar. 3. After the walk, we play fetch for 15 minutes. No pausing for her. Just keep throwing that toy and she keeps retrieving. I turn the radio on for her, classical music. 4. Another 10 to 15 minutes of mental stimulation. Going over all the tricks, from sit, stay, down to crawl and twirls and paw. I would mix all the commands up or teach a new one on the spot. Her favorite is the game "Find it!" where I place treats on the floor and she uses her nose to look for them all. 5. Stuff the kongs, treat balls and throw all her favorite toys and bones on the ground 6. Come home - furniture destroyed. She hates the crate, won't go in a room. Can't babygate.