Can I travel with a new puppy?

At the end of this school year I am considering getting a puppy, most likely a French Bulldog. The thing is is that every summer I go to my aunt's house in South Carolina. This is a 13-20 hour car ride depending on traffic and how many stops we have to take. I want to be able to get my new puppy as well as go to her house. I would most likely be getting the puppy and then going to her house within the following two weeks. Is it ok for the puppy to be in one home for a few weeks, be in a long car ride, stay at a different house for a month and a half and then another long car ride, then be at home? I know for sure I could bring him with me the following year. I just don't know if this is safe/OK for puppies so I thought that I would ask it here. Thanks for all of the advice and answers in advance! Have a nice day everyone! :)

Comments

• When my dogs were pups I traveled all the time with them. It gets them used to car rides just like a human baby. Just have patience at first - it's worth it in the end. Good luck.
  • mark jonsonmark jonson Newark CityPosts: 1Member
    I your puppy is loving caring and cannot live without you then yes you should take him with you wherever you go. Because pets need care and love of master then they learn trust. http://gadgettechnolz.wordpress.com/