Is it true that a dog`s mouth has less bacteria than a man`s mouth. And is dog`s saliva safe if ente

nasir chaudhrinasir chaudhri karachi, dha, darkh villasPosts: 2Member

Best Answers

• Cindi LeonardCindi Leonard Plantation, Fla.Posts: 1,670Member
    Accepted Answer
    To answer your question, dogs sniff each other's butts and lick their private parts. A dog lick is fine on one's face, but your dog and kid should not be sucking face for it to be a real problem? Did something specific happen? ^_^
  • Anya LetsonAnya Letson Posts: 611Member
    Accepted Answer
    I mean, I would not encourage child and dog mouth action, but it's probably not going to kill anyone. Zoonotic diseases can be passed from dogs. I'm not sure if their mouths are cleaner, but all are pretty darn germy. That's why bite wounds, dog, human, or otherwise, almost universally result in infection.
  • S-W- HoustonS-W- Houston HoustonPosts: 272Member
    Accepted Answer
    Our skin is a wonderful thing. Really protects us from many bad things. As long as the "licks" are on the skin, there's not much to worry about. However, once you allow a contaminant, like a Dog's saliva to contact Membranous Tissue, then you "may" have a problem. Tissue inside our Noses, Eyes and Mouths are much more susceptible to many bacteria which Dogs are immune to. So, if you just gotta have those kisses, close eyes tight, mouth too, and if it gets too tongy around your nose, turn a cheek to it.
  • Maria ElenaMaria Elena Posts: 202Member
    Accepted Answer
    Dog saliva contains bacteria which can be passed on to humans. Make sure you carefully supervise your child while playing with your dog.

Comments

• Jessica RousselJessica Roussel Posts: 2Member
    I know this question was ask a long time ago but i had something to say about it... When I was little i hurt my leg so it would bleed after it stop bleeding my dog came up to me and started to lick my wound and the following day it was almost healed up,well it should of taken much much longer to heal. When I told that story they told me it was because dog have stronger antibacterial saliva. So I believe that if your dog isn't an outside dog or doesn't eat or bite other animal it shouldn't be harmful.