I have a labradoodle who is just now turning 1 and we have a huge problem with his behavior when lef

Jana MacekJana Macek Posts: 1Member
I have a labradoodle puppy who is just now turning one. He is extremely destructive whenever left alone. He has chewed up cement from my walkway, chewed enough of the siding from my house that is now needs to be replaced, chewed up my gas grill, my children's playground, anything that he thinks of. He is a good dog whenever you are paying attention to him. He is smart and knows better, but nothing seems to stop him. I have bought him tons of things to chew on and he either chews through them instantly (anything cloth or rope like, rawhide) or refuse to chew them (bones, chew toys, anything plastic). I do not leave my dog alone all of the time and we play together lots. He loves to play catch and go for walks, but you have to be paying attention to him all of the time. Right now, I have him in a kennel crate whenever I am not playing with him, but this seems so mean and heartless. Please help! He is so stubborn that nothing seems to be working!