My dog goes crazy when I'm not home?

I adopted a 5-7 year old lab mix about 1 year ago. She is super sweet and well-trained, but she just goes crazy when I am not at home. If I leave her out of her kennel, she will pee and poo on the floor. She will also run around the house eating any and all food she can reach except her own. Whether I leave her in the kennel or not, she will spend a majority of the day barking and has occasionally peed in her kennel (maybe twice in the whole year),and sometimes she hurts herself trying to escape. I feel like I have tried absolutely everything to help her to feel better and to get her to stop barking. I tried many, many different training suggestions for months at a time with no results, hiding treats around the house, puzzle toys, plenty of exercise in the morning, thundershirt, calming snacks, using skype to check in, everything. I have tried contacting trainers but I live in a small town and have had no luck. She's been on medication for over 10 months with no significant results...