My 4 month old puppy was prescribed Dontral Plus for a tapeworm (she's had a few different problems related to her neglect before being rescued). When giving her the pills she repeatedly spit it out (even when covered in peanut butter, cheese, or put in the back of her throat). Eventually, she swallowed the pills but by that time, about 40% total had dissolved in her mouth / i assume was swallowed with peanut butter (over half of one pill and only a little bit of the other). Next dose is in 3 weeks... any chance the meds will still work? Or will we need to start all over again. (I did call the vet, she just gave me a "well see" response and no real guess on if the meds would still be effective).