Will it get better? German shepherd of 10 weeks is so hard to train and I want to give up

So i'm 21 years old and I'm currently living by myself raising a 10 week old German Shepherd. I've had him for a week and already he's driving me insane. He: - Doesn't listen to me - Bites everything and anything, I've tried numerous methods to stop like giving him chew toys, yelping in high pitch voice, walking away, holding his mouth closed and saying No! but still doesn't listen and continues after - He absolutely HATES his crate. Since day 1, he's hated it and it must've been something I did wrong but i've tried to put treats and lure him but as soon as he gets the treat, he bolts out like no tomorrow. I've also been feeding him inside his crate but he just eats and comes out & doesn't finish his food - He was getting better at potty training until yesterday and today when he peed twice inside - He has a short attention span and doesn't know his name I think he's got separation anxiety since he follows me everywhere & cries I need serious help or tips! PLEASE i'm gonna cry