Should I call someone to take the dog away?

At my bestfriends house the 3rd floor people have a dog but beside food(that gets soaked in the rain ) and water the font take care of it . The small dogs fur is clumped and her tail is even worse. If you feel her she's tiny like she does eat . Plus she has worm and I'm sure there not treating her . At her house she's tied to a 1-2 foot rope and never walked. I looked it about and your not allowed to have your dog chained up for more than 3 hours and she's chained all day . Also it's days your dog can't be left out in extreme weather , she's got left out in our tornado it was small but still... I want to call someone to take the dog away but my best friends mom will be mad at me and I don't want her to be . She'll know I called cause I'm the only one that's obsessed with that dog . Should I still call?