Please help :-(

I have a 7 month old Cur, we believe she's part pitbull too. I understand she is still technically a puppy, but some of her habits are wearing in the entire house and are pushing my family to the point where if I don't fix it, they will make me give her up. She has plenty of toys, more bones than any one dog could possibly handle, yet she still feels the need to chew on everything she's not supposed to. And she knows that what she's doing is wrong. She shows it clearly, as soon as you catch her she puts her ears back and head down, or just runs away and hides all together. I know the generic response is "redirect her attention to something appropriate", but once she's caught its like she has no interest in chewing on anything else. It's getting completely out of control. She gets her exercise, I try to take her everyday for at least an hour or so walk, and she's out on her leash for hours at a time as well. There's other things that need to be fixed too, but this is the biggest problem