My dog is pooping and peeing after she has already been outside.

My boyfriend's small breed (Russell/Chiuhuahua mix) dog has had an ongoing habit of sneaking off to defecate in private places, as far as we know, even after having been out and supposedly evacuating her bowels. We weren't sure if this was genuinely the case, but after we moved from his mother's place into our own apartment, she pooped three more times - twice in our walk-in closet and one in the bedroom while she had access to it when we were not home a couple of times. We feed and walk her twice a day, and watch her do her business, but only until this morning when I had the opportunity to observe her by myself while my boyfriend was away from home, did I discover for sure that she had pooped in the bedroom early in the morning, and moved into the living room to pee in the few minutes I left her alone to get ready for work. She had been outside three times yesterday, and I watched her defecate twice, along with urinating last night before I put her to bed with me. Please help!