My 10 month Pitt/Mastiff won't quit chewing pretty much everything in sight and bites clothes when y

He chews on anything wood especially door frames and he has eaten the rubber seal from around the door. He chews up pillows, shoes and towels/blankets. He has about 6 big bones around the house to chew on and he use to have the ropes but he chews/shreds those also. I have tried every stop chew spray, vinegar and even nail polish to deter him with no avail. I work at home so I am here with him everyday and if I close a door he will chew on it. He is crated when we do leave the house for both our protection. He also bites your clothes or hands when you are by him or walk by. Mostly when he first sees you like getting out of crate or when someone new walks in. I thought he would grow out of that but it doesn't seem to be getting better either. I am at my wits end and my husband wants to get rid of him. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreicated.