Hallucination task training help

I have PTSD and suffer from terrible hallucinations and panic attacks. I have started training my 5 year old mini Aussie as my service dog since he has been providing me the emotional support that I need since my most recent relapse. I want to task train him and read about how your dog can be trained to alert you that your hallucinating and it's not real. The example was that you ask the dog to great the person (or thing you think is there) and when the dog comes back to you because nothing is there it's a sign that everything is safe. Is there another option for a signal? Where do I start? Currently I have most of them at night and just start attacking the air, his response is to come over to my stomach (he sleeps on the bed by my feet) and press his nose to me and lean on me. Any advice will be appreciated (I am seeking psychiatric help)