I don't want to participate in a breeding program

Hi there, I am looking for some feedback about a "guardianship" contract I entered into with the breeder of my labradoodle puppy. Before I purchased my puppy I entered into an agreement with the breeder that I would allow her to be bred 3 times. At the time, I had a lot of confidence in the breeder, and I thought the arrangement would be okay (I've never bred an animal before, all my previous cats and dogs were spayed at first heat). My puppy is now 18 months old and an adored member of the family. She is with me all day, sleeps on my bed each night and is a dear companion. The problem is I am now not even a little interested in breeding her. To me she is still a baby (probably always will be). The idea of sending her away for a few days of "natural breeding" seems horrible and invasive. I agreed that my puppy would reside with the breeder for 8 weeks when her litter is due. Now the idea of sending my girl away for 8 weeks literally makes me want to cry. What a mess!